Through its e-purchasing and e-procurement solution, Synertrade implemented an information system entirely dedicated to ENGIE. This was achieved under the “One for Value 2015” program, which covers the Buying process transformation within the group.
Thanks in particular to the implementation of the SynerTrade solution, we are now able to manage and follow our expenses on a category and provider basis. This strengthens our actions to reach the ambitious cost reduction goals, set out by the performance plan.
Stéphane Baillargeau, Performance, Policy, Process, and Tools Director, GDF SUEZ Group.
- Structuring of purchase management
- Harmonization of provider management
- Reducing purchase costs
- Improve operational efficiency
- Implementing a Purchase IS to drive expense data by category and by provider, integrated to more than 80 ERP per year
- Expense analysis modules development and provider management in line with ENGIE’s triple goal: buy better, less, and for less
- Ergonomic, standard and user-experience oriented modules giving a greater sense of ownership over the tools to the teams
- Easier tool access, 100% Web-based
- Performance improvement
- Better productivity
- Increased reliability
- Homogeneous reporting
- Helps reduction of costs